Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Artty's Favorite Ballads Vol.10 (Divas Wanted!)



















Artty's Favorite Ballads Vol.10 (Divas Wanted!)
Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?qjdmxjmmjzn

Brandy - Have You Ever
Natalie Cole - A Smile Like Yours
Patty LaBelle - You're My Solid Ground
Leann Rimes - Soon
Monica - Inside
Mariah Carey - When I Saw You
Gloria Estefan - Show Me The Way Back To Your Heart
Whitney Houston - You'll Never Stand Alone
Diamna Ross - Only Love Can Conquer All
Jessica Sipmson - For Your Love
Barbra Streisand - At The Same Time
Deborah Cox - One Day You Will
Trisha Yearwood - I'll Still Love You More
Toni Braxton - I'm Still Breathing
Anastacia - One More Chance
Christina Aguilera - I Turn To You
Bette Midler - My One True Friend
Vanessa Williams - Oh How The Year Goes By

No comments: