Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Artty's Favorite Ballads Vol.2 (Remember The '80)























Artty's Favorite Ballads Vol.2 (Remember The '80)
Link:
Part1 http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mgwxzingdjl
Part2 http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?vmg2jkmvthq

Tracklisting:
Karyn White - Superwoman
Tiffany - Could've Been
Cyndi Lauper - True Color
Debbie Gibson - Foolish Beat
Celine Dion - Where Does My Heart Beat Now
Dionne Warwick - That's What Friend Are For
Phil Collins - Against All Odds
Whitney Houston - You're Still My Man
George Michael - Carrless Whisper
Bryan Adams - Everthing I Do (I Do It For You)
Micheal Bolton - How Am I Supposed To Live Without You
Diana Ross - It's My Turn
George Benson - Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You
Gloria Estefan - Anything For You
Janet Jackson - Let's Wait A While
Johnny Hates Jazz - Turn Back The Clock
Bette Midler - The Wind Beneath My Wings
Madonna - This Used To Be My Playground
Spandau Ballet - TrueBarbra Streisand - Woman In Love

No comments: