Friday, April 17, 2009

Artty's Nonstop Mix Vol.1


















Hi guys,

I've just received the Mixmiester programe from my friend, Adonis. He is the good friend of mine and a very generous one. We've been partied together with a big group quite often lately hehe.. :P Anyway, here is my First-Ever-Mixset from this programe. So, this mixset may or may not be a good one 'coz I am sooooo new for this and there's a lots more to learn.

Guys!!...I am very open for any comments and suggestions... :)) Pls, do leave some comments whether you like it or not.. Thanks!!


Remix Nonstop - Artty's Nonstop Mix Vol.1
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?inwm2mixt3m

Tracks List
1 Brick & Lace - Bad To Di Bone (Digital Dog Remix)
2 Nick Lachey - Patience (Mike Rizzo Funk Generation Mix)
3 Utada Hikaru - Come Back To Me (Seamus Haji & Paul Emanuel Radio Edit)
4 Sugababes - No Can Do (Wawa Club Mix)
5 Kerli - Walking On Air (Josh Harris Club Mix)
6 Cascada - Perfect Day (Digital Dog Club Mix)
7 Brandy - Long Distance (Jody Den Broeder Club Mix)
8 Kelly Clarkson - My Life Would Suck Without You (Chriss Ortega Club Mix)

No comments: